2015 Market Commentaries
Find archived McDaniel Knutson Financial Partners 2015 Market Commentaries here.
- December 11, 2015: Oil at Record Lows Means What, Exactly?
- November 16, 2015: Market Chill in the Air?
- October 6, 2015: What Does the Fourth Quarter hold?
- July 5, 2015: Greece Votes, the Answer is NO, Now What?
- June 30, 2015: Everything You Need to Know About Greece
- June 2, 2015: Like Watching Paint Dry
- May 5, 2015: Market Not Too Exciting, but is Energy an Option?
- February 26, 2015: Global Makes a Comeback, but Be Careful How You Play It
- February 5, 2015: January Negative, Omen for the Year?
Disclaimers and Notes
The views are those of Victoria Bogner and should not be construed as investment advice. All information is believed to be from reliable sources, however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy. All economic and performance information is historical and not indicative of future results.
Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC and McDaniel Knutson Financial Partners. Cetera is under separate ownership than any other named entity. All information provided in this e-mail has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by Cetera Advisor Networks and/or McDaniel Knutson and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. All information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
Investors cannot invest directly in indexes. However, indexes are accurate reflections of the performance of individual asset classes shown. Dollar Cost Averaging does not assure a profit and does not protect against loss in a declining market. Such a plan involves continuous investment in securities regardless of fluctuating price levels of such securities. Investors should consider their financial ability to continue their purchases through periods of falling prices, when the value of their investments may be declining.
*Investors cannot invest directly in indexes. The performance of any index is not indicative of the performance of any investment and does not take into account the effects of inflation and the fees and expenses associated with investing